<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Not Ready for Prime Time Birthday! 


I was at home today, nursing a late winter cold, when I got a reminder note from a Mr. Richard Fader of Fort Lee, New Jersey that original Saturday Night Live Not Ready for Prime Time player Garrett Morris is 72 today!

Since football isn't really my thing - my money is on Pittsburgh - I've been eating Zinc tablets and watching season four of Saturday Night Live, 1978-79.

I think season four may be the original cast's best season, and Morris is definitely this group's most overlooked performer.

Thanks for all the laughs!



A brief 1986 interview with Ebony/Jet.

Garrett's bio.

Since SNL footage is hard to come by on You Tube, I would advise you all to go out and purchase season four of Saturday Night Live. Not only is Morris in his prime, but the entire cast, and writers, are at their best!

|