<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Sunday... 




How Bill used to roll...

I'm not going to make a big deal about the Richardson withdrawal as Commerce Secretary nominee, but that, hot little tart Amy Rohrbacher over at MSNBC just asked before going to commercial what "effect" Richardson's financial dealings with a California company will have on Obama's new administration?
My answer is that it will most likely have no effect on the new administration as long as the MSM don't shove it down our throats as an eyebrow raising problem in the first place! I will scream for blood should I see little shits like Eric Cantor (R) VA., making hay about this on the talk shows!

Huffington Post has this on Richardson's and Obama's statement.

Just woke up!
Jazz to come!
Any suggestions?
Or should I just blow it off and watch Night Gallery?

|