<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, July 23, 2007

Your Turn 


What do you want to discuss?

Frankly, I have nothing to add right now. To my horror (but not surprise), BushCo is dying a slow death, which includes condemnation and ridicule but no accountability. It looks like Bush and Cheney will simply fade off into a life of obscene luxury. I don’t give a fuck that future historians will not be kind. That is fucking meaningless to me.

Oh, I do have one thing to add. I’ve noticed a new practice by idiots that inhabit our world.

They now just walk out into traffic.

Sure, we’ve all jaywalked on ocassion, but I shit you not, these people just walk out into the roadways (not at designated crossings) and take their sweet, oblivious time getting across the street, often with their backs turned to oncoming vehicles, which have to slow down or maneuver around these numbskulls. Has anyone else witnessed this? I’ve seen it several times lately.

WTF is going on?

|