<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Plame On 


Given the vast complexity of the case and the potentially glorious payoff, I suppose it’s unreasonable for me to be annoyed with the murky world of the “CIA Leak Investigation,” but, dammit, I am annoyed. The mosaic of timelines, the rampant speculation, and the frequent statements of certainty (again, based on speculation) that this thing is going to explode any second now are mentally and emotionally draining. It’s a perpetual tease, and Libby only got us to first base as far as I can tell.

Anyway, there are at least three blogs devoted pretty much exclusively to the science of “Plameology.” Here's one of them, which links to other Plameology sites. They're all atwitter today. Dive in if you care to. Let me know when the frog march begins.

|