<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, August 05, 2005

Still Clueless After All These Years 




Before I submit more evidence of the criminal incompetence of the Democratic Party, let me first address the trolls.

Dear Brownshirt Fuckheads:

My criticism of the Democratic Party is born of my concern for country over narrow partisan interests. Unlike you zombies, I have the intellectual honesty to criticize the political leadership on my side of the aisle when it fails to meet high standards of competency and integrity that we thinking Americans expect to be upheld. In other words, I love my country in the manner of an adult. You, on the other hand, are children, who take an idiotic sandbox approach to politics. You are either incapable of recognizing that the Republican Party is taking a giant shit on everything this country stands for, or you recognize it and are too piss-scared to admit it. Whatever the case, you resort the politics of the fucking playground. It’s rock-stupid sheep like you who have delivered every dictatorship in history to power.

Why don't you fuckheads just stick to playing Nintendo and raiding mom's fridge.

And speaking of rock stupid…

|