<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 21, 2005

The Kings? 


Sorry for the Sacto-centric post, but I have a question:

What the hell am I supposed to make of the current Kings lineup?

To this layman, it appears that the pride of Sacramento (and the only game in town) has been downgraded to one of those bargain-basement teams filled with no-names --think the Atlanta Hawks or the Golden State Warriors -- who beat us last night.

WTF is going on?

Who are these guys?

Clarification: I have nothing against the new players on the team. They seem like good guys, and some of them have good game. It's just weird seeing how fast the team has changed. I miss Divac, Pollard, Christie, even Webber. I know I can't live in the past -- especially in the revolving door that is the NBA -- but it just feels as if ownership has downgraded the team. I mean, the Kings have absolutely no chance of getting a ring this year. What's going on?

|