<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

God, I Hate This Lying Fuck 




Why it has taken me this long to post about this asshole is beyond me. He is, after all, the governor of my state. Perhaps it’s because there’s really not much to say about the Gropenfurher that most of you don’t already know. Despite minor ideological differences, he is BushCo’s man in California.

Like BushCo, he campaigned as a moderate "reform" candidate and then swung hard right once in office. Like BushCo, he seized power in an illegal coup. Like BushCo, he is advancing a pro-business, anti-worker agenda. Like BushCo, he is using a corporate-induced economic crisis to push pro-corporate economic policies. Like BushCo, he is seeking to dismantle the public realm. Like BushCo, he has no compunction about lying his ass off. Like BushCo, he is adored by legions of asstards

Oh, and he has a long and well-documented history of molesting women. Shit, I’m not sure even Bush has pinned a woman against the wall of an elevator and sexually assaulted her. But he’s a Rethuglican, so of course he's not held to the Clinton standard of sexual conduct.

Anyway, I guess I just needed to get on record that I despise the bastard.

|