<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Dean 


Yes, I am encouraged that Dean will be the new DNC chair.

But right now my contempt for the Democratic “leadership” exceeds my contempt for BushCo.

Yes, you read that right: there are people I hate worse than BushCo.

Face it, history is littered with bad guys. BushCo is just doing what villainous regimes have been doing for thousands of years: murdering, lying, perusing their own selfish interests at the expense of the people. They are pure garbage, immoral scum. They should be behind bars.

But at least in modern times, every evil regime has faced a determined domestic foe that stood in unequivocal opposition to it.

BushCo has no such foe.

The major American opposition party is so compromised by corporate money, cowardice, risk-aversion, and lack of political will that it has rendered itself a pathetic caricature of its former self.

I hate them because they enable Bush.

God, I hate them.

I’d like to hear one good reason why I should believe that Dean is bigger than the disease that has infected the Democratic Party.

|