<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Of Course I’m Pissed Off: BushCo is in Power and has Legions of Supporters 




I realize my recent postings have been rather heavy on cursing anger and short on reasoned analysis of our present reality. The reason for this is pretty simple.

There is a massive surplus of braindead BushCo-supporting imbeciles in this country, and I’m just sick about it.

Aren’t you?

Frankly, I’m not feeling all that analytical these days. I realize we thinking people are supposed to thoughtfully and carefully consider problems and then offer rational analysis.

I get that. I support that.

But as Freud famously remarked, “Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.”

The Bush administration and its allies are destroying this country, and I’m pissing mad about it.

In the Smithantics worldview, if you support the Bush / GOP agenda, you are objectively an asshole or ignorant or both.

There is no gray area here. Okay?

For instance, I have taken a good deal of flak here for attacking the “good Republican” John McCain. Invariably, the argument for McCain is, “It’s just politics, dude. He has to support the leader of his party.”

Bullshit.

He is under no such obligation. In fact, the opposite is true.

It is McCain’s Constitutional duty to protect the interests of the United States of America. This duty supersedes party affiliation or loyalty.

McCain is enthusiastically campaigning for another four years of Bush and is therefore an asshole.

My point is this: It's never okay for anyone who is able to dress and feed themself to support BushCo.

Regarding the profane content here: This is not the place to come for measured and tranquil musings on contemporary America.

Or a place where we weigh the relative merits of the candidates. BushCo has no merits. They suck 100 percent.

This is a blog of rage.

|