<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, September 12, 2004

Kerry 


Is the Kerry campaign just staggeringly incompetent, or is it a victim of a right-wing attack machine that is vastly better funded, disciplined, and organized?

I suspect it’s a combination of both; I just can’t figure out which is the more decisive factor.

At any rate, I’m trying my best to not be f***ing livid with our candidate and his vanilla-flavored campaign. But I'm not sure how much longer my patience is gonna last. One wonders if these people are in the process of taking a dive. Really.

If the inconceivable happens. If Kerry loses. This, of course, will be the final straw for me. I will leave the Democratic party the day after the election. The only reason I have remained a registered Democrat since the colossal failure that was the 2002 mid-term elections (when the Dems handed the Republicans control over the government) is Bush himself.

These are supremely unnerving times?

|