<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Scared Shitless (and Angry) 


I’m just gonna toss this out so I can get it off my chest. It could be my emotions and frustrations getting the better of me. Maybe one of you can set me straight.

Kerry is fucking up big time.

He is courting defeat with his risk-averse and ineffectual campaign.

He's so afraid of getting the Howard Dean treatment from the right wing media that he flat-out refuses to get even remotely tough on Bush. He is allowing the criminals in the White House and their surrogates to define him as a flip-flopping, medal-grabbing, liberal joke.

He is a prisoner of his own timidity, and we’re gonna pay dearly for it.

We are in the midst of a national emergency that is gearing up for another FOUR YEAR TERM, and our guy is afraid to take the gloves off against an administration whose criminal record is like a ball on a tee, ready to be blasted out of the park.

He is saying nothing. He is invisible.

Try to imagine how you’ll feel about Kerry if he loses this thing.

That’s how I feel about him right now.

Help me out here.

|