<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Engage 


If you’re not watching the Democratic Convention, you are missing out on history.

There are some barnburner speeches being delivered at the Fleet Center, with more to come tonight, and the culmination coming with Kerry’s speech on Thursday night.

This is it, guys. This is the official beginning of the end for Bush.

The convention is not an infomercial. The speeches are not empty rhetoric. This is the opposition laying out its vision to deliver us from the Darkness.

I, for one, am shelving my cynicism until the election. I’m allowing myself to believe that our long national nightmare will soon be over.

Let's put Kerry in the White House, and then start demanding that the Democratic Party own up to its promise.

If they don't. I will find a party that will.

|